- MAX POWER – 2600 W
- HEAT POWER – 800 W
- BLOW FORCE – 650 G
- MAX SPEED – 500
- MPM – 61,000 FPM
- MAX AIRFLOW – 5 CBM – 180 CFM
- TEMPERATURE RISE – 44 C – 111 F
SHD-2600P Super Cyclone Single Motor Dryer
The Super Cyclone from Shernbao gives you 30% more power than the Cyclone, but in the same convenient size! This single motor blaster features an upgraded motor with heating element to blast water and hair away with ease. The heating element aids in fluff drying and adding volume to the coat. Comes with a flexible hose and different nozzles to suit different coat types. The hose is easy to remove with the ‘one-click’ system. The filter is easy to remove, making daily maintenance simple. Don’t let it’s little size fool you, this dryer packs some serious power! Excellent as a back up machine for the busy salon, competition or start up groomers or pet owners who want professional results.
- Small in size, Big in power!
- Upgraded single motor.
- Flexible hose and different nozzles ‘.
- One click system’ removable hose.
- Easy to remove filter.
- Features adjustable height and extremely stable stand
- Movable and flexible collaboration with easy installation
- Free your hands to focus on creative grooming and styling; improve your work efficiently
- Convenient design for easy and quick connection
- Adjustable height and vertical rotation; 360-degree nozzle adjustment positions air precisely
- Heavy-duty, hair-proof casters move easily; with brakes, the casters stop steadily
- Based on the former “Monster” model, the single motor is this dryer outperforms most dual motor dryers. The motor is a 2200 watt delivering high-velocity output. Its wind velocity and blow force have to be experienced to be believed.
- The improved inner structure and airflow mode allows for a super blast and a large airflow volume.
- Designed with safety and durability in mind.
- Redesigned external appearance, with an elegant polished surface
- Designed with the groomer and breeder, in mind.
- Great for the professional that loves to show and compete .
- It is ideal for all seasons, especially colder climates.