DHD-2400T Hurricane Dual Motor Pet Dryer
- Unparalleled air volume and surprising wind speed (95 m/s),
- The tandem motors deliver a blowing force reaching 1060g.
- Encased in a sleek elegant polished surface and luxury stoving varnish.
- It is one of the most preferred choices for professional pet salons, pet hospitals, breeders, and academic institutions.
- An average of over 5000 hours of use
SKU: DHD-2400T Category: Pet Dryers
- Once a dryer is mounted on the FDS-01, it will not only be used as a blaster, it will become a versatile combination blaster and dryer, delivering up to 1200-1800 watts of airflow and 600-800 watts of heat output.
- The Combi Dryer features variable speed and heat controls settings, offering a controllable output with both blasting and drying, to penetrate even the thickest of coats.
- Features a stable, adjustable height stand with easy installation.
- Free your hands, improve efficiency on grooming, and modeling.
- Easy and fast click-on connection to swap out hoses or nozzles.
- Height adjustable and neck vertical rotatable in full circle with 360 degrees, turnable nozzle for accurate positioning.
- Long-lasting braking casters that cut pet hair, to prevent winding around the hub of the wheels.
- This is the most aptly named dryer in the pet world: SUPER CYCLONE!
- Super powerful, 30% more percussion force and wind speed than SHD-1800
- It outperforms most single motor dryers in the market.
- Good choice for the family user, drying large or long-haired dogs, as well as grooming shops or other business use.
- Hose:50mm and O ring
- Part of our styling line of dryers
- Features seamless automatic alternating heat and cool air prevents overheating
- Versatile hands-free fluff drying.
- Powerful, quiet, and more efficient.
- Anion technology to reduces static
- Aluminum alloy shell, elegant, strong and durable.
- The brushless DC motor and turbofan is made in Japan.
- It requires less maintenance and has a long lifetime.
- Variable wind speed and temperature controls.
- Easy to use specially designed encoder switch for wind speed and temperature adjustment.
- Electronic switch without friction between components.
- Mica long-life heating element with thermal overload cutout.
- Hand adjustable swivel nozzle turns 360°
- Japanese made heavy duty 1/4 HP motor and turbofan, precision, strong and durable.
- Advanced technology reduces the noise level to as low as 58 dB.
- Accurate LED displays wind speed temperature.
- Advanced tourmaline brushes generate anions, up to 6million / cm3.
- Negative ions aid in containing internal cuticle moisture, help tame unruly hair, and straighten curly coats.
- The negative ions leave the coat soft and silky
- 1800w of power
- Very flexible and convenient, easy to install.
- Accurate positioning, and space-saving.
- Durable armature and high-quality wheels
- Free your hands to work with the pet without cords getting in the way
- Adjustable height with durable and flexible movements.
- The horizontal direction can be rotated within 360°.